Subaru Outback Wilderness Ceramic Coating – The Process
In this video, we show a Subaru Outback Wilderness throughout the ceramic coating process. While many dealerships offer an overpriced spray-and-go “ceramic coating,” our ceramic coatings offer a hardness level above 9H and a life expectancy from 7 Years to a lifetime – backed by a nationwide warranty.
The Ceramic Coating Process at Ceramic Pro Grand Junction
- Vehicle Inspection
- Vehicle Rinse
- Vehicle Chemical Decontamination
- Vehicle Detail & Clay Bar
- Paint Correction (most packages include a two-step paint correction)
- Base Coat on Paint, Trim & Plastics
- Second Base Coat on Paint, Trim & Plastics (Lifetime only)
- Top Coat on Paint, Trim & Plastics
- Ceramic Pro Glass on all windows
- Ceramic Coating on Wheel Faces
Your Ceramic Pro Elite Dealer
Auto Detailing 360 is th Ceramic Pro Elite Dealer for Mesa County, including Grand Junction, Fruita, and Palisade. We are also the exclusive Elite Dealer for areas from Rifle, CO to Moab Utah as well as Montrose and Delta. Our services include automotive window tint, residential window tint, paint protection film, Ceramic Coatings and Detailing.