Window Tinting Near Me in Grand Junction
Are you looking to have your car tinted? Perhaps you are looking to reduce glare, or you want protection from UV rays. Maybe you are looking to restyle your ride with that flawless dark tint look that shades you from the sun and improves your vehicle’s appearance. We can not even begin to tell you how many customers we have talked to that have spent a lot of time on Google searching for things like car tint near me, auto tint near me, and best window tinting near me. It’s unfortunate that many people forget to research the quality, the business itself, and various price points and look for certified installers.
Ceramic Pro KAVACA is our go-to window tinting product! After experimenting with various types of tint and taking our time to learn the differences, we believe that the Ceramic Pro TInt offer is hands down the best product for our customers. While working with other tints was informative, Ceramic Pro has launched an amazing selection of tint products enabling us to offer a lifetime window tint to our customers at a reasonable price point.
In addition to offering window tinting, we also offer other Ceramic Pro Elite products. This Includes ION, Ultimate ION, and other ceramic coatings. It also includes paint protection film, interior coatings, and more
Request a Free Window Tint Quote
Car Window Tinting Questions
- How much does it cost to tint your car all around? First, window tinting all the way around does not generally include the sunroof or the windshield. Second, for a quality window tint, you are looking at $399 – $699, depending on the vehicle, the number of windows, and the quality of the film.
- What is the darkest you can tint your windows legally? How dark you can tint your windows depends on the state you live in. We will cover tinting windows in Colorado below.
- Does ceramic tint make a difference? Experts say that if you can find a place to provide quality ceramic films with a lifetime warranty, qualified installers, and a shop that stands behind their work, it is well worth the investment. ceramic tint blocks harmful UVA and UVB rays and blockers nearly all IR heat gain and is the ideal choice to protect both your vehicle and your family.
- What’s the darkest tint I can get legally in Colorado? In Colorado, you generally must use a 27% LVT film on or lighter on the rear and side windows. It is also prohibited to do any more than a 70% LVT on the windshield, and you can only do the top 4 inches. If an officer noticed that the tints on your truck or vehicle were darker, you could get a ticket or even be in more serious trouble, depending on the details. Are the benefits worth it? We say no. With a quality, professional tint purchase, most cars and vehicles only need to install tint within the legal limits to look cool, protect from harmful rays, and minimize heat gain.
- Is 5% tint a lot? We would strongly request that prior to installation of such a dark tint you contact professional installers and review the full range of shades, your expectations, and what is legally called for. Our clients are important to us. We would hate for you to leave from an appointment and get into an accident because you could not see well!
What to Expect from Tinted Windows
You can expect an amazing job from Auto Detailing 360. We offer great service and performance upgrades like Ceramic and Ultimate Ceramic tint. We have incredible reviews with a nearly perfect rating on Google, Yelp, and Facebook. But what about the windows?
Tinting your windows will provide your protection from harmful UV rays. While it generally can’t be done ‘today,’ it should be completed in a single day. You should explore the types and hands of tint before having it installed. Make sure all your questions are answered before leaving.
While our tinting services are very professional, minor imperfections are to be expected. The industry auto tint standard is one minor imperfection per square foot.
Auto Detailing 360 is a Certified Ceramic Pro Elite dealer for ceramic coatings, clear bra, paint correction, and window tinting. We are based in Grand Junction, CO, and we are the only Ceramic Pro Elite dealer between Rifle and Moab. Our territory extends South to Delta and Montrose.